I can’t really describe in words the variety of food one can find at the Indiana State Fair. No matter what it was there seemed to be a way of frying it somehow. There was even a stall selling fried Kool Aid and the famous Deep-Fried Butter, which you eat on its own.
Below is a collection of photos from the fair to illustrate the food available. I think this is a better medium, for this topic, than words. This year was the year of the Soybean, but I couldn’t find any soy food products.
And the Pizzas.
The others found lunch in the –
- Highest and Lowest Calorie Foods at the Fair (fitsugar.com)
- Author event: Tom Simon at the Indiana State Fair (iupress.typepad.com)
- New State Fair Food – TODAY’S TMJ4 (faircarnivals.com)
- State of fair food is crispy, sugared – chicagotribune.com (faircarnivals.com)
- Fair Foods: All Is Fair in Love for Foods (friendseat.com)
- Food vendors cooking up delicious variety at Montana State Fair – The Prairie Star: Regional: montana state fair 2011, karen rossberg, chadwick concessions, brian’s top notch, (faircarnivals.com)